Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Taking the week off...

As you could probably tell,
I've been a bit busy.  


This past weekend was the Learning At Scale 2015 conference in Vancouver.  I was one of the organizers, and as a consequence, my time was allocated from the moment I posted last week's Search Challenge until now.  (Which is why my answer was so late.  I've been running nonstop for a while.) 

But now, even as I write this, I'm sitting in an airport heading for the Caribbean.  Time to go diving again.  

So THIS is my plan for the week.  


My plan is to kick back, read a bit, and write a Search Challenge for next week.  

But this week?  Nah.  I need a break. I'm hitting the water later today.  

I'll be back.  Don't go away.  Take a mini-vacation yourself!  

-- Dan 



1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Anne and I will look for the search challenge next week!

    ReplyDelete